Herbs of Gold
Children's Multi Care
Multivitamin and mineral formula for fussy eaters
Children's Multi Care is a multivitamin and mineral formula to help maintain children's well-being. As children can be fussy eaters or suffer from various food allergies, it provides key nutritional vitamins and minerals to supple
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- No artificial sweeteners
- Strawberry-vanilla flavour chewable tablet
Children 4-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold™ Children’s Multi Care has been specifically formulated for children to provide broad spectrum nutritional supplementation.
- A multivitamin and mineral formula may help to maintain children's general well-being.
- Children can be fussy eaters and Children’s Multi Care provides vitamins and minerals for additional supplementation of key nutrients.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains B vitamins including thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinamide and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) to assist in cellular energy production.
- Biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12 are important for DNA replication and cellular growth while vitamins A and D help regulate cell proliferation and growth.
- Vitamins A, C, D and zinc are important for supporting healthy immune function and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
- Vitamins A, C, E, selenium and zinc provide antioxidant support.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable tablet contains:
Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)200IU equiv. to 60mcg retinol equivalentsThiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)1mgRiboflavin (vitamin B2)1mgNicotinamide1mgCalcium pantothenate1.64mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mgPyridoxine hydrochloride1mg equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 822mcgFolic acid100mcgCyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)20mcgBiotin25mcgAscorbic acid (vitamin C)10mgSodium Ascorbate11.3mg TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mgCitrus bioflavonoids extract1mgCholecalciferol2.5mcg equiv. vitamin D3 100IUd-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate8.27mg equiv. vitamin E (natural) 10IUCalcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)5mgMagnesium (as phosphate)5mgPhosphorus8.12mg (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and Magnesium phosphate)
Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)1mgIodine (as Potassium iodide)45mcgZinc (as amino acid chelate)500mcgSelenium (as Selenomethionine)10mcgManganese (as amino acid chelate)12.5mcgDoes not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.