Assists peripheral circulationHerbs of Gold™ CircuPlex is a potent herbal formula specifically designed to assist blood flow and general circulation to the extremities, particularly the hands and feet.
- Maintains peripheral circulation
- Relief of cold hands and feet
- Plus Dan shen and Rosemary
- CircuPlex promotes vasodilation and assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation, helping to maintain blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as legs, hands and feet. Increasing circulation to the peripheral areas of the body helps relieve cold hands and feet.
- CircuPlex contains 7.5g Ginkgo biloba in each vegetable capsule which has been standardised to 36mg (24%) of Ginkgo flavonoglycosides. Ginkgo flavonoglycosides are considered the main active constituent of the leaf.
- Ginkgo is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps protect the body from oxidative damage. Cellular membranes are delicate and can be easily injured by lipid peroxidation. Ginkgo is particularly effective in inhibiting lipid peroxidation of cellular membranes helping to maintain healthy capillaries and assist blood flow through blood vessels.
- The brain requires large amounts of energy, in the form of glucose and oxygen, to function properly. By maintaining blood flow to the brain, Ginkgo enhances oxygen utilisation and improves cellular uptake of glucose, thereby restoring energy production to the brain.
- Cerebral vascular insufficiency is particularly common in the elderly due to changes within the artery walls. This can lead to impaired mental performance such as mood disturbance, short term memory loss and decreased alertness. CircuPlex helps maintain blood flow to the brain and may enhance cognitive performance in healthy individuals helping to maintain cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration.
- Rosemary and cayenne are traditionally used as a stimulant for peripheral circulation.
- CircuPlex helps promote general health and well-being.
Herbs of Gold Circuplex 60 caps
$27.96 each inc. gst