I have a skin fungus which discolors my skin in patches.
Diet recommendations for fungal skin infections
- Include yoghurt in your diet, to establish good bacterias within your digestive system
- Add Garlic, onion and tumeric in your cooking, for good microbial protection through the whole body
- Plenty of water, fresh fruits and veges
- Try taking lemon juice in a glass of warm water every morning to cleanse the body
- Alternatively use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon juice. You can even rub this on your skin for great results
- A mixture of lemon juice, olive oil and garlic can also be rubbed on your skin
- Zinc supplementation helps maintain healthy skin and fight infections.
Lifestyle recommendations for fungal skin infections
- Address underlying liver, immunity and digestive imbalances
- Consider a blood cleansing regime
- Address Candida infections
- Avoid alcohol, yeast, sugars, vinegars and mushrooms
- Alkalise the blood and balance pH levels of skin and blood
Natural remedies for skin fungal infections
- Propolis, calendula, tea tree, lemon myrtle, lemon grass, patchouli, thuja and citronella, olive leaf, colloidal silica, poke root, thuja. Propolis can also be taken internally, but caution is needed with Bee and pollen allergies.
For further information please see the following Ask a Naturopath.com webpage concerning liver detoxification, candida and candida diet choices