I have moderate Candida symptoms, dizziness and atherosclerosis. Would chelation therapy help me?
Chelation Therapy is a procedure that involves administration of various chelating agents (either orally or via intravenous injection) to remove toxic heavy metals from the body such as Aluminium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury. Chelation therapy works by bonding to and chelating the heavy metals, allowing them to be removed via the Kidneys.
People receive relative success using this therapy as it helps to open the channels of elimination, cleanse the blood and improves the detoxification processes of the liver. It may also help to reduce inflammatory congestion which contributes to Atherosclerosis complications, vertigo and candida.
Health after chelation therapy
- Begin each day with a warm glass of water with ½ lemon squeezed in it. Lemon has an affinity for cleansing the bowels and igniting liver and digestive function
- Ensuring proper hydration (at least 2 litresof water/ day) to flush the Kidneys of metabolic wastes
- Probiotics contain beneficial bacterial to rebuild good health in the gut and promote continuation of elimination of wastes
- Increase the following foods into your diet - plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, adequate water, herbal teas, grains, fish, lean protein sources and nuts and seeds
- Reduce the following foods in your diet: simple sugars (honey, sugar and anything ending in "ose"), mushrooms, vinegar, alcohol, tea, coffee, cordial, yeasts, dried fruits, white flour products.carbonated soft drinks and antibiotic and antacid use
- Have a vegetable juice each day such as green apple, carrot, celery, beetroot, parsley and ginger. Vegetable juices contain digestive enzymes, blood purifying, bowel cleansing and improves liver function
- Ensure constipation is not a problem for you by taking small amounts of psyillum husks (1 tablespoon) and slippery elm (1/2 teaspoon) in a glass of water before retiring at night. These are gentle fibres which swell in the bowels and bind to wastes to improve bowel movements. Please ensure that you drink plenty of water if you take psyllium as it attracts water and may dehydrate if you do not increase your water intake
- Green barley juice for it's alkalising and heavy metal chelating effects